STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

new job

On Friday I went for an interview.
They wanted me, which surprised me.
I pondered the offer and went back on Sunday for a chat and a walk around their woodland.
I then started feeling this was something I should be doing.
More and more I was thinking of ways that I could be involved even if I wasn't working there.
And then I realised that it was all a sign that I should be saying 'yes'.
So I did.
Another surprise is that it feels right.
Or as Christians would say 'I have a peace about it'.
What is this job you ask?
Well here are the details:
I shall be working full time for the Green Light Trust based at Lawshall, Bury St Edmunds.
I can work flexibly so be in the office twice a week, on the road once a week, at home for 2 days.
My job title will be Education Development Manager.
I will probably be starting 4th May and for those of you who know about these things, I will be managing the Forest Schools work that the GLT do.

I wonder whether they'll keep reading this blog now they know me and have offered me the job? :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 9:08 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

ooooo congrats - I look forward to hearing more. x

 
At March 17, 2010 11:17 pm, Blogger Laura said...

Sounds exciting, congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home