STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, March 06, 2010

If we don't tell them, how will they know?

Interesting article here from Frank Skinner about being a Catholic and aspects of living in a secular society.
I personally find The Great Commission difficult and growing up as a Catholic, it never featured. We were quite happy in our little club and didn't expect anyone else to sign up to it. Becoming a born again Christian in an evangelical tradition changed all that. It is now my duty to 'spread the Word' and I have been through a mission called 'Who Cares?' and now "Passion for Life'.
I am very happy to share my story. I am very happy to talk about a spiritual journey. I am very happy to offer practical help at a mission but I think relationship and living a life that honours God is the most important thing.
I neither feel like an evangelist or like I evangelise. I'm hoping that what I do is enough for God.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 07, 2010 8:45 am, Blogger sparkles said...

ditto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home