STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, March 08, 2010

Beach Party

I had a very interesting time at the Beach Party on Saturday.
The temperature at Hemsby was -2 before wind chill and believe me, the wind chill was significant.
But there were several God moments.
Standing listening to James East, it felt like he was born to stand in the freezing wind preaching about Jesus under the most huge array of stars I have ever seen in my life to over 150 students. It also felt perfectly right that I should be there listening to him. It was a precious and treasured moment.
An even bigger blessing is that it wasn't just a personal blessing- several of the NCBC students said it was a fabulous, well run event and that they had been blown away by it.
I hope those that came along feel similarly touched and feel close to God this week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 09, 2010 11:22 am, Blogger sparkles said...

that sounds awesome, would've liked to have been there with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home