STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Superpowers

I have been watching and enjoying the programme Heroes. It made me wonder what Superpower I would like to have? Here are some that I thought of:
1) The power to be positive in all situations
2) The power to have insight into people's lives
3) The power to say the right thing at the right time
4) The power to have good fortune in every situation (compare with the potion Felix Felicisis in Harry Potter)
These are in addition to the traditional ones of Super Strength, Speed, Invisibility, Reading Minds and Self Healing.

What would be your Superpower?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2007 5:56 pm, Blogger Carl said...

Heroes is great. I like the painting the future skill - but not if I had to (a) take heroin first or (b) paint the sort of things that he does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home