STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Royal Mail

Trying not to be a grumpy English person bemoaning the fall in standards of the British postal service but I just can't help it! I remember when we had two deliveries a day and the first would be before 9am. I'm lucky now to see the postie before 12pm. I guess it doesn't make much difference but I draw the line at this. Stuff goes missing in the mail and then Royal Mail gets to sell the goodies off and keep the profit? I don't think so! Isn't that theft? Doesn't seem that much effort is made to re-unite people with their belongings. Once a bit of effort is made (how about creating a lost items website where people can type in the details of the item lost and do a search on a database?) to link the owner with the item, then maybe they could sell the items to raise money for a charity. What do you think?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2007 7:19 pm, Blogger Laura said...

That sucks. Doesn't all mail in the system officially belong to the Queen or is that an old law?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home