STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter Countdown

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is now on general release at cinemas and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is to hit the bookshelves on Friday night! I can't wait!
In the meantime I have recently re-read the OotP and enjoyed it much more this time than the first time (it almost made me give up on the series) and although it is the most woolly of all the books, I appreciated it this time round for the story it told rather than just the information I was gathering from it. The film was a lot better than the others with some good performances especially from Luna.
I am now in the middle of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in preparation for the new book. Exciting stuff!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2007 7:44 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

yeah I enjoyed Ootp much more reading it this last week. There was so much I'd forgotten.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home