STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Being a proud mum

Benvolio's comment below highlighted how proud I am of Lauren having her art work on display at the Forum. She has worked really hard for all her exams but I think she has a real talent for art and some of it is currently on display at the forum for the whole world to see. Great that Ben took the time to have a mooch round to look and read.
I was invited to the launch event, with wine and nibbles (tortilla chips!) and it gave me a good opportunity to have a look around and I was amazed at the quality of the work. There were some amazing pieces. Apparantly someone has left their details because they would like to buy one of Lauren's pieces. I was thinking that I would very happily buy and display a lot of the work there. It was a good evening and a good idea.

I'm also proud because both Lauren and Imogen have managed to get through their first week of exams

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 10, 2007 11:32 am, Blogger Carl said...

I popped into the forum on Friday - Lauren's work is good!

 
At June 10, 2007 8:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I will make sure i pop in as well.

Best wishes with all the exams.

 
At June 11, 2007 9:37 pm, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said...

Congrats to Lauren. Hope it's the start of something for her.

 
At June 14, 2007 3:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents refuse to associate themselves with me - I think that’s more of an achievement. Or less. I forget how it swings.

 
At June 14, 2007 11:15 am, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said...

... to roumulus

I'm only going to associate myself you with you when you've got your MA and you give up drinking black viscous beers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home