STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Where I'm at

Realised that I'm not being very regular with the blog updates and need to just let you know what's going on and what's happening in my head.
There's loads going on in work: every day stuff plus the additional sexual health work and training that I've been doing. I am doing a DeMontford University course in supervision which is very good but very intense. With this course I am under taking and giving supervision which is quite metally tiring.
I am still on the Brunel University degree course and this semester's topic is "Drugs and Young People".
Church is following "40 Days of Purpose" by Rick Warren over the Lenten period.
And now I'm off to Birmingham...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 11:08 pm, Blogger Sweet Pete said...

Sounds busy!

Why Birmingham?

Have you been reading the 40 days of purpose and if so what do you think so far - impressed?

 
At March 03, 2007 8:03 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

I review the Children in Need applications at 2 committee meetings a year. It's good fun.

The 40 Days of Purpose is interesting in many ways.
I am enjoying it but it irritates me too. It covers the same ground a lot of the time and often the chapters are padded out to give a "meatier" read.
It comes from a very much "you must" starting point which I think is guilt inducing.
The positives are that I enjoy the daily dicipline of reading it and it covers the basics well.

What do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home