STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, January 08, 2007

Blogging hiatus

Well after a month and 3/4 of daily blogging, I was having a little holiday. In part I was considering what to "do" with my blog but have come to the conclusion that posting 3 or 4 times a week on the day to day musings in my life is probably fine so I will continue to do so. Here are some things that have happened in my absence:
  • I had a chest infection over Christmas
  • I have new glasses
  • I have read a book called "Small Island"
  • A group of musicians had a practice of some new songs at church yesterday afternoon
  • I watched the Christmas edition of Doctor Who which I really enjoyed
  • I watched The Ruby in the Smoke which I didn't enjoy quite so much
  • I now know how to skin a rabbit
  • I now get to read Pete's blog- which is good
So for all of you who have wished me a happy new year- the same to you. Let's make it the best yet!

5 Comments:

At January 08, 2007 3:53 pm, Blogger Phil said...

I'm looking forward to you continuing. I'd miss you if you stopped.

(Nice glasses by the way)

 
At January 08, 2007 7:18 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

ditto.

The glasses are fabulous - I love them!

Music afternoon was cool - I like drums :D

 
At January 08, 2007 10:35 pm, Blogger Sweet Pete said...

I'm intrigued abut skinning the rabbit, We used to do a lot of poaching when I was young and skinning rabbits was normal practice but where and why were you doing it? - was it an alternative Christmas side dish?

 
At January 08, 2007 10:37 pm, Blogger stevie.g said...

musings are just great - I love them products of contemplation.

 
At January 09, 2007 9:21 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

The rabbit skinning knowledge is from a book I bought Julian. I will post on it soon. But if anyone wants to take me out to shoot and skin rabbits, I would love to do it for real!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home