STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, November 26, 2006

LOST *spoilers!*


The new series of Lost has started on Sky One, which has meant a lot of devotees are unable to watch. The plus side is that we are getting to watch Lost a lot sooner than we would have done to co-incide with the Americans. I think this is a good thing: but then I do have Sky!

It looks as though our focus this season will be The Others. We have seen their village and they aren't the hill billies that we were led to believe they were in season 2. We have also found out that their leader who was held captive in the hatch in season 2 and was known to us as Henry Gale is actually called Benjamin Linus (although on IMDB he is credited as being Benjamin LiMus as well as Benjamin LiNus- is this significant? Probably not!) He also tells us that he has lived on the island his entire life.
I'm hoping that we get to see what happened to The Others when their leader was held captive. It would appear that all is not sunshine and rainbows for Them.
They have access to electricity and so it would appear, TV and computers, but again, do we know the whole story?
I doubt that this series will shed significantly more light on what is going on than any other of the series. But it is an enjoyable rollercoaster ride along the way.

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 12:12 am, Blogger sparkles said...

I cannot watch it no more :'(

 
At December 01, 2006 9:05 pm, Blogger Poppy said...

muhahaha I can! And before all you losers!!! HAHAHA!!! I mean....I'm so sorry for you lovely innocent souls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home