STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Advent Series



You may not have noticed that I was aiming to blog every day of November but I was and I succeeded! This was for no particular reason (other than a personal challenge!) but it ties in nicely with my plan for December which is to have an Advent Calendar, with a different feature and aspect to aid reflection and hopefully increase anticipation in the build up to December 25th. I will carry on after 25th but obviously that won't be advent any more, but we can still reflect!
Every day will have a picture to reflect the theme and some words. If you come, you also get a chocolate and some other random items for the day which could be the day's colour, mood or weather report. I'm hoping it will be fun- I hope you enjoy it too!

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont know if it's just cos I'm accessing this work (which is a miracle in itself), but I cant see the picture

 
At November 30, 2006 12:00 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

I did wonder if the picture would remain. I notice that my one of the actor that plays Ben in Lost has gone too...

Grr.

Any hints?

 
At December 01, 2006 10:11 am, Blogger Carl said...

I had totally forgotten about advent calendars. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home