STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Answer to Letter

Dear Ms Bouttell

Thank you for your email of 22nd July concerning green issues.

I share some of your concerns in relation to nuclear and will be studying the energy review carefully over the summer.

I am very interested in your thoughts on de-centralised energy production and am about to concentrate more fully on bringing Green Issues into the local policy arena on a more regular basis.

Thank you for sharing your views with me. I hold regular constituency surgeries where constituents can discuss issues of concern directly with me. If you feel that you would like to do that, please contact my office for an appointment.

Best wishes

Charles Clarke MP
Norwich South

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 2:21 pm, Blogger Timothy V Reeves said...

Well, there you go! You can't pass up an opportunity like that. Go for it! Helen Boutel MP? (PS How do you spell "Bouttell"?)

 
At August 13, 2006 11:03 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I am intersted to know what he meant by - 'am about to concentrate more fully on bringing Green Issues into the local policy arena on a more regular basis.'

 
At August 15, 2006 7:20 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Yes! Sufficiently vague to have dealt with it and yet not actually answered me! Maybe I ought to meet up with him and see what he thinks it means at a local level...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home