STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, May 19, 2006

Feeling odd

Have heard about my new job and feel a mixture of relief and trepidation. So much energy has been put into the other job description and definition that no one really knows what job I'll be doing. It seems so incredibly vague and in many ways it is nice to feel I will have a hand in shaping the role for myself but actually that isn't really meaty enough to get my teeth into now. I have no idea when I will be starting, when the team change around will happen etcetera etcetera. It seems likely that I will be working alongside a good friend of mine Debbie who is very skilled so that's all good. I know that'll be based in the Central area which is good and my team leader is someone comes very well recommended. Just knowing what I'll be doing on a day to day basis would be nice- is that too much too ask? ;)

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 11:25 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

sounds intriguing - how's it all working out? Is it gonna be very different?

 
At May 20, 2006 7:48 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Yes. I am now a different (lower) grade to Naomi. The job I have now is newly created and no-one has any idea what it's about. Restructuring means that lots of people are being shuffled into different areas and different projects. It will all look very different on the inside at my level but probably not to any one else. I'm fine with it all but it is rather unsettling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home