STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, April 14, 2006

Small steps

I'm not going to blog much about Spring Harvest this year because I don't have time but I do like to evaluate what I did and what I learnt. By putting it here I become accountable and I don't mind you checking how things are going if you remember. Jeff Lucas on the final night was talking about people who as a result of the event were taking or about to take Big Steps. I took this to mean mainly things like making a commitment to becoming a Christian for the first time or the equivalent. I wasn't doing anything on that kind of scale so I didn't go forward. But I do want to claim my small steps. These are:
1) Committing to NCBC
2) Discovering my niche at NCBC- hoping to explore worship, drama, movement and art
3) Really work at the things that are important to me concerning the environment at home, work and church
4) Promoting Stop the Traffik
I think that covers it. Sorry it's not much to go on but I will let you know how it's going as and when.

4 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 8:49 pm, Blogger stevie.g said...

4 great steps
i'm with you on 1 and 4
with 2, I have a niche - need to discover how to get out of it in a couple of years !!

 
At April 18, 2006 12:27 pm, Blogger Rach said...

Jeff Lucas really is a legend, I need to find some big steps of my own, but I share one with you.

Stop the Traffik is so something I want to help promote, and speaking to Steve he told me to run with it, so you do the same.

Oh and I'm glad I'm not the only one with the link at the tyop of my blog.

 
At April 23, 2006 9:33 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Sounds so unchristian to say this, but good luck with them!

 
At April 24, 2006 8:54 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

I really appreciate that Paul- thank-you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home