STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Evidence

As my course draws to a close over the next few months, I'm in a tizz about providing the portfolios of evidence that prove I can put all the theory I've learnt into practice. I have 11 of these folders to complete and very little time in which to do it. In the meantime, I'm just trying to plow on and with gems like this to provide evidence of:

local and national policies which may affect the work
devise and sustain methods for recording, monitoring and evaluating progress
how theories of working with individuals and groups apply to informal education
aware of the tension between autonomy and accountability

it just doesn't get any easier. I may well use you all to help me with this so if I ask your input on one, give me lots of ideas. Or I may well ask you to sign a sheet of paper that says you've seen me acting in an anti-discriminatory way. Together, we can do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home