STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, December 29, 2005

OK, here's another task for you...

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you are finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

Ok, the challenge has been set- go to it!

(many thanks Miss Ecumaniac )

5 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 11:46 am, Blogger sparkles said...

I'm confused...

 
At December 29, 2005 12:45 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

You have to post a memory of me and you together: the only proviso is that it has to be totally fictional. Then you are tagged and you have to do the same on your blog too.

 
At December 29, 2005 2:06 pm, Blogger Phil said...

Helen, do you remember that time we went to London? It was for your 50th birthday, and you wanted to go in fancy dress! I'm not saying I didn't enojoy it, but I'm not sure dressing as arabs was the best idea. Nor trying to go into Buckingham Palace, but at least the policemen were nice. I thought it very kind of them not to press charges either, given your age ;)

 
At December 29, 2005 6:55 pm, Blogger stevie.g said...

Those that know me will know that I'm not much cop at fake, hence the struggling bank balance and collection of Polar Bear diamond watches. So I guess it will have to be the true, but unbelievable story of when we dined at that Italian restaurant on St Benedicts, where you wanted to impress (both me and the waiter) with your linguistic skills, only for him (the waiter) to inform you in his perfect Italian "State parlando in francese il mio caro".

 
At December 30, 2005 8:00 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Ah happy days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home