STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Things I could do without

I'm finding this really hard because I don't really consume much...but...

I could do without Christmas- not just from a work load POV but also I don't go a bundle on presents necessarily. It seems silly to buy something just to be able to give someone something and galling that you know that item will be reduced a few days later.

I could do without buying cheap stuff from Primark- I know that cheap is good but the savings have got to be made somewhere and I'm sure that somewhere must include cheap labour. I would like to buy clothes more ethically...

I could do without the bargains at Waitrose towards the end of the day- bargains=spending on things that just aren't needed. Just because it is 30p, it doesn't mean it has a place in your shopping trolley. Repeat to yourself Helen, put down the chocolate mousses and move away...

3 Comments:

At November 29, 2005 8:45 am, Blogger Mark said...

Sometimes a chocolate mousse is just what's needed though, e.g. I could go for one right now! As a comfort purchase, it's got to be better than a bottle of wine...

 
At November 29, 2005 9:41 am, Blogger sparkles said...

hmm....

chocolate mousse at this time in the morning mark?

 
At November 29, 2005 3:20 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Trying not to use food for comfort, it isn't the best idea for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home