STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Smoothie makers

Been looking for the best smoothie maker to buy for youth club. I want one that is sturdy, easy to clean and will stand up to quite heavy use. Kenwood seem to be the most prolific producer and so I will probably end up with one of theirs but I can't decide whether I want the top of the range one, which apart from a half litre larger capacity and a smarter brushed metal appearance, is exactly the same as the one that is £10 cheaper.

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 12:16 am, Blogger Louise said...

Smoothies rock.

Cheap is good.

 
At November 27, 2005 8:27 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

I did buy the cheaper one in the end and it was fine! Lots of fruit was pulverised on Friday night, which seemed to go down really well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home