STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

We went to see HPatGF at 9 o'clock this morning and it was the best HP film yet! The film had to hurtle through the plot like a cheetah on steroids but it worked. Some classic moments were when Harry was in the prefect's bathroom and the Yuletide Ball. I thought that the film would be a lot creepier and more frightening but it wasn't. As far as I can see, the 12 certificate must be for swearing more than terror. Maybe that's just because I knew what was going to happen...

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 6:07 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

I must go see that sometime...

Your blog is looking different...

 
At November 21, 2005 9:13 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Indeed. I never liked the green...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home