STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

guilt blogging

Feel I ought to blog...don't feel I have anything to say of interest.

Perhaps childrens names...?

I heard a news report that people are now more likely to give their children unusal names. Here are some names that I would never call my child:

Pandora, Tabitha, Tiffany, Celeste, Cressida, Lola, Tori, Jacinta

Alfie, Stanley, Bernard, Jasper, Fraser, Fergus, Dennis

There are more but time has run out... What names do you NOT want to call your (fictional) offspring?

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 3:05 pm, Blogger Carl said...

Demelza.

Tori's not too bad, but I'm not going to name any of my children after my favourite singer/songwriters... (so no Joni either then)!

 
At November 17, 2005 2:25 pm, Blogger Louise said...

guinevere

 
At November 26, 2005 4:26 pm, Blogger Laura said...

Fatima

 

Post a Comment

<< Home