STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I tried to blog yesterday, honest!

For some reason I couldn't. But I no longer want to discuss what I would have discussed yesterday which is a shame because it was mighty fine! Never mind. I need to blog because it is October and I haven't got an entry for October, so here we are> I will talk about Lost.

Lost is gripping! I started off a little sceptically as it was like a serialised disaster movie but it has developed really well into a genre breaking series. It's thriller, survival and character study all rolled into one. We are drip fed a little information at a time about the characters lives, leaving you wanting more.

Any other fans out there?

4 Comments:

At October 13, 2005 5:43 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

majorly! Although my channel 4 reception is pretty poor. Am gonna watch last nights in a bit so - shhhh

 
At October 13, 2005 8:30 pm, Blogger Laura said...

My whole office are fans! Never know what they're talking about though :(

 
At October 14, 2005 10:53 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

It is strangely compulsive. I think because it is so different that I like it. It's a shame because I'm not sure you'd really understand what's going on if you started watching it now...

 
At October 14, 2005 3:25 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

it didn't video!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home