STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, October 24, 2005

I can officially announce that I have a new job!

I went for the interview last week and it is still for Norfolk Youth and Community Services but it is for a different District and a higher level. But it is still part time and closer to home which is all good. I will be sad to leave my old District in many ways. I've been there for four years and found it a good place to learn the ropes and I've made some good friends along the way. In contrast however at Norwich District I will have a laptop and a camera phone. I'm sure I'll get along just fine! ;-)

7 Comments:

At October 25, 2005 9:05 am, Blogger sparkles said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha. I love you. Maybe I'll come get a job there too so that I can have a laptop and camera phone!

Congratulations though dude - I know how much you wanted it! WEEEEELLL DONE!

 
At October 25, 2005 11:18 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

The laptop and camera phone are just the icing on the cake! I wouldn't be so shallow as to change jobs because of them! It's nice to feel that I am sufficiently skilled to have a job at that level. Yay!

 
At October 25, 2005 9:39 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

I know ;)

 
At October 25, 2005 10:25 pm, Blogger joolians said...

she would you know ;) it was only that day she was tryin to steal my new sonyeric D750, so i think it tipped the balance

 
At October 25, 2005 10:57 pm, Blogger Laura said...

Wow well done! :D

 
At October 26, 2005 9:03 pm, Blogger Louise said...

Well done Helen! But now I will no longer be in your target area :-(

 
At October 28, 2005 7:02 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Hehehehe! That doesn't relly matter any more I think. who wouldn't want someone as great as you involved in their projects, wherever they were?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home