STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Day 53

Still doing the eating (or lack of eating!) thing. It's going OK. So long as I don't weigh myself, I'm fine. Trying to convince myself that on this wet, Autumnal day, I would love to go for a swim before work. I still haven't managed to convince myself.

Did anyone else watch No Sex Please, We're Teenagers? I had to tape this as it was on Blurb night and had it on series link on Sky Plus and it failed to tape the last one! I was enjoying watching their progress so much and didn't even get to see how it ended. So frustrating. It's good to see that the youth team involved are trying to roll out a programme across the country. I wouldn't mind trying a pilot Romance Academy...

5 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 10:30 am, Blogger Jen said...

I have the last one on video, I havent fgot round to watching it yet but im sure i could send it to you if you wanna watch it

 
At September 27, 2005 3:19 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Yay! Did you enjoy it as much as I did?

 
At September 27, 2005 7:20 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

i potentially have it too...

 
At October 03, 2005 2:49 pm, Blogger Louise said...

I missed the last one too :-(

 
At October 05, 2005 10:20 am, Blogger Jen said...

yeh it was really good, but reminds me a lot of the mates at school i hang round with!
Still havent watched the last one yet, will get round to it at some point hopefully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home