STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Computer Probs

I came home from work on Tuesday evening to discover that the computer had packed up and I wasn't able to do Blurb. Computer has now been to the equivalent of computer hospital and is now clawing it's way back to batter health. It appears that some graphics programmes wern't responding and needed replacing but also on investigation yesterday Julian found some hidden virus/spyware.
This of course has been inconvenient because I needed to do Blurbchat and because I have my folder work to complete, so I'm up early today and desperate to do some work. I just hope I can pick up the momentum again.

4 Comments:

At September 10, 2005 11:21 am, Blogger Louise said...

See I have problems with computers.

We pay for them, therefore they should work.

Hope ya didnt lose anything on it.

 
At September 10, 2005 12:33 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Not this time thankfully!

 
At September 10, 2005 8:56 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

yeah rudeness - our internet has stopped working at home and it's a problem with BT not our IP, and they're not planning to sort it til next week.

 
At September 11, 2005 8:28 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Grrrrrr! Julian thinks this computer may be on it's last legs, which isn;t good. Maybe we all better just use pens and paper like we used to in the olden days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home