STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Feeling smug

I get a great sense of satisfaction from clearing stuff out. I wonder why that is? Home detox- a great boost. Sometimes I wonder where all the junk comes from. If I paid attention to the advice I gave earlier about getting rid of something in order to make room for something new you buy, then I guess there wouldn't be a problem. I think my issue is paper. I think "This is something I need to keep hold of because I need it" and then it just swims around, going from place to place so I "don't forget it". In other words: junk.

Anyway, getting rid is great. I'm off to do more...

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2005 3:05 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

I absolutely love going through that kinda stuff!

 
At August 15, 2005 9:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me to!!

Its so rewarding to clear out stuff, but my problem is, is that a few days later more stuff appears in its place!!! and builds up and up! and u are back to the same postion again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home