STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Day 9

Today is day 9 in my healthy eating plan. The idea is that I've cut out sweet food (biscuits, sweets and cake), eating more fruit and veg and limiting the amount of wheat products I eat. I started on the first day of Living Water and what I was doing was affirmed during LW as one of the speakers talked in lushious detail about fresh jam donughts and then read a passage of scripture about Christ. He then asked which one were we more attracted to. It sounds naff written down but he put it across with humour and humility, he wasn't condemning. This didn't really awaken anything new in my mind as I was already aware that food was too high a priority in my life.

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2005 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U go 4 it mate!

I will pray and encourage u and be there for you in what ever way i can!

Ive started doing it too!

What sort of stuff do have on a typical day, i.e breakfast, lunch, dinner?

 
At August 15, 2005 6:37 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

I have got into a pattern of having 2/3 pieces of fruit for breakfast, this morning I had grapefruit, apple and banana. Then salad with cous cous or a roll for lunch and for an evening meal veggies. Tonight I'm having a bean stew with lots of different veg. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home