STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Day 19

This eating thing is becoming routine which is a good and a bad thing. It's good because eatikng healthily should just be a routine, I shouldn't give it more than the merest thought. The bad thing however is that I slip into bad habits and before I know it I'm eating trash again. I can't let that happen.

I finished I Capture the Castle. It was such a lovely, well written book. I really recommend it and also the film too which really holds it own in comparison. I am now listening to Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About. It's amusing but a little contrived, he does have a good turn of phrase but ultimately, it's just chewing gum. I am also reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. It is beautiful. I guess I may well post more at another time...

Off to see if the nectarines are ripe...

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 7:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick with the healthy eating, focus on the good and not the bad times!!!!! Have carrot sticks and fruit always cut up in th fridge to nibble on!!!

 
At August 28, 2005 12:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all good if you're at home all day!

 
At August 28, 2005 5:17 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Eating when you're on the go is a bit of a problem. I think I will either have a variety of fruit for the times when I really have no prepartion time or get up earlier and make a salad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home