STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The longer I leave it, the harder it gets

Blogging that is.

Lots have happened. Can't remember any of it...

Some interesting undercurrents on the NYFC forum
Went to a property auction at the Assembly Rooms
Read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Celebrated Lauren's birthday with a BBQ and lots of cake/doughnuts
Trying to get into my portfolio work. Well I am doing some but it all sounds like a load of waffle!
Had an It's a Knockout style tournament at youth club followed by a controlled water fight!

I'm now drinking a very hot cup of tea and I have to go to work in a minute. I'm off to Suffolk Wildlife park with young mums. I'm the mini bus driver...woo!

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 10:47 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

yey - Helen's back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home