STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Touching base...

I don't really have anything interesting to impart, but I thought I'd better sign in to say hello.

Went to visit the 24/7 prayer room which was cool. While I was there, Naomi asked me "So when are you going to work for Norwich then?" which is now stuck in my brian and I can't get it out. Why do I not work for Norwich? (well if we're being picky, I DO work for Norwich but I think Naomi was getting at working the other part of her job!) I think Norwich as a District scares and excites me. It's chaotic and seems haphazard. I also feel a sense of loyalty to Broadland and for all that I grumble about Chris, I really like him. Why rock the boat? I think that has to be the question: why rock the boat? Shouldn't I just get on with finishing the course and then think about the next step? And there is nothing to say that if I applied for the position at Norwich I would get it. But I keep thinking there will be lots of qualified people in July next year, all looking for the next step up and this is a part time postition which really, really suits me atm. I shouldn't imagine there will be many of those around next year.

I wish Naomi hadn't said anything!

Lauren has got her final exam today (physics) and then wee are off into the city to celebrate with lunch and prom essentials! I am worried about the logisitcs of the prom tomorrow. I have the Frettenham/Sprowston rounders tournament in the evening and Links 4 in the afternoon. How I'm supposed to get her to and pick her up from Attleborough to have her hair done beats me. I'm sure it will work out somehow...

I now have Children in Need readings to do...

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 10:57 am, Blogger Laura said...

Why not apply? Would save you wondering...

 
At June 22, 2005 5:45 pm, Blogger Chris said...

Lauren is finished her GCSE'S...SERIOUSLY??? Where have I been. I can't even imagine how she looks now..POO!

 
At June 22, 2005 10:13 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Once the digital camera is fixed, you won't have to wonder! I will show you lots of piccies!

As to the job, I just don't know...

 
At June 22, 2005 11:24 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

when i first read that I thought naomi was meaning nyfc...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home