STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, June 17, 2005

Strange day

Yesterday was a strange day. Firstly on the way to Links 4, Irene was telling me about her weekend in Wales where she saw her kids and ex-husband. SHe was hsving a bit of a moan about him because of some money things. While we were at Links 4 she got a phone call from her son to say that he just discovered him dead.

Needless to say Irene was in a right state.

Then when I got home from work at Youth Club, I hear that Jenny is having her bowel removed. :( Not only do I feel guilty for not having phoned her in the week but she's having such a major operation.
Lord be is this situation for Jenny and her family. Amen

Oh and I got an annoying text message about Chris getting a bee in his bonnet about Blurbchat. I can feel the tension in me rising...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home