STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, June 02, 2005

OK! I have returned!

You're all right! I have neglected my duties! I'm sorry but with 2 essays to do I thought the best thing for me to do was not come on. The essays are now behind me. All done and sent off. Yay! And of course I have loads of work to do too but I have no deadlines atm so, I'm just going to kick back and blog some more!

So...Blogs! In the time when I've been away, I have:
written 2 essays
been to my first shipmeet
been to see Revenge of the Sith
made smoothies


hmmm, I'm sure there's more but I'll pace myself...

Anyhoo, it's great to be back! :D

PS Just remembered, we had an OFSTED inspection. I knew there was something else big that had happened!

9 Comments:

At June 03, 2005 11:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM THE MASTER JEDI!!!

*flexes musles*

*chops of your arm with big stick*

Haha - *runs away screaming like a child*

Any nigerians around? I could use some advice on hurdles...

 
At June 04, 2005 7:26 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Hmm, a simple "welcome back" might have sufficed but I'll make do with your "anonymous" (Benvolio) post! :P

 
At June 05, 2005 8:45 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Welcome back!

 
At June 06, 2005 12:48 am, Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 06, 2005 9:59 pm, Blogger Laura said...

*cough* AL *cough*

 
At June 07, 2005 9:18 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Ah! He was my first choice but I didn't know he was a Star Wars fan!

Wow! It's good to hear from you Al! :D

 
At June 08, 2005 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I am back in the olympics and need advice. ASAP.

.::. .::. .::.

^These hurdles aint gonna jump themselves.

 
At June 08, 2005 2:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nor am I a fan of nigerians.

 
At June 08, 2005 7:38 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Cryptic is so last year dah-ling! Clarity is the new oblique!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home