STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Gift

When liberating magazines from the recycling bin in Waitrose, one of the magazines had a competition in. It's a short story writing competition and I thought I might attempt to enter. The story has to be entitled "The Gift" and the first prize is £2,500 and a laptop. It has to be 3,000 words long and the closing date is 17th June. I reckon it will be just like writing another youth and community essay! ;-)

I have already done a mind map of different ideas and possibilities to do with the phrase "The Gift". Now I need to write something really good...


Hmmmm.....

4 Comments:

At June 04, 2005 9:56 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

ooo yey, that sounds cool. What you thinking you're gunna write about?

 
At June 06, 2005 11:50 pm, Blogger Louise said...

Yay youre back! When I think of the gift I imeidately think of supernatural stuff, but dont go for that!

lots of love x

 
At June 10, 2005 8:39 am, Blogger Mark said...

How's it going??

 
At June 12, 2005 10:22 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Well...

I did some notes and then had a good idea but didn't write notes, so I've forgotten that idea. :(

So the upshot is that I'm as well prepared as ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home