STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, June 10, 2005

George part deux

I took George to see the vet yesterday and he kindly removed his matted dead fur around the absess and gave him an antibiotic injection! I now have tablets to give him (two every day) and the wound has stopped oozing.

I am sad and happy.

I'm happy because youth club was better yesterday but I am sad that I was unable to see Travis at the UEA. I do like Travis and I would have enjoyed it :-( So as I took Poppy and Immy to youth club, Lauren, her tall friend, Bob and Julian went to see Travis. I don't want to hear that they did an acoustic version of Flowers in the Window. No, I do not. :P

Apparantly I have a Frettenham Parish Council meeting to go to tonight. Joy.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2005 2:43 pm, Blogger Chris said...

That really does suck! I would totally be sulking!

 
At June 12, 2005 10:20 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Thank you for your sympathy! They have been very discrete and mumbling things about how rubbish they were and how I would have hated it. When pressed they say it was brilliant and they're sorry I couldn't go...

I'm not bitter...

Now I read in the church notices that there's a new book group starting! Great! But what day is it on? That's right, a Thursday! Grrrr!

Time to get a new job. One that involves a desk and finishing at 4 or 5 every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home