STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, May 06, 2005

Salivary Stones

Never heard of these before...they sound pretty gross. Ew!

Youth Club was great last night. The village hall was being used as a Polling Station which meant we had to be field based. I had the foresight to take the mobile caravan, which was good because it rained and so we had everyone crammed in there! We had Gaynor (T2 Matthew Project worker) with us too to do some drugs work and she seems really keen to come back on a regualr basis. I'm also looking forward to Lou coming along and helping us out if she has the chance. I'm frightened because I don't want to scare her off!

Should be writing my essay now and I'm not. I really don't help myself do I?!

Congratulations to Andy Reed who has been re-elected as MP for Loughborough!

2 Comments:

At May 07, 2005 6:19 pm, Blogger Louise said...

Wheres loughborough?

 
At May 07, 2005 9:21 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Heehee! In the midlands region. It has a famous Sports Science college/uni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home