STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Rifling through dustbins again

It must have looked fairly odd to any passer by that a person in Waitrose car park was standing on tip toes with her hand fishing in the magazine recycling box grabbing handfuls of magazines! They are for Lauren's art project. Honest!

I am still wearing my Spring Harvest band on my wrist. It is looking battered and tatty but it's still in good nick and doesn't look like it's about to drop off just yet. I'm thinking of contacting the Spring Harvest team to see what the record is. I'm sure I'm in with a good chance.

6 Comments:

At May 01, 2005 11:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have mine on and my mate who went a week before me still has his on, but its fab aint it keeping it on!! So many people ask wot it is for!!!!!

 
At May 02, 2005 8:46 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

D'oh! I thought I was the only one!

 
At May 02, 2005 5:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last year i had mine on for 3 months! its quite gross really

 
At May 02, 2005 10:17 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

Don't think it will survive that much longer. The adhesive is starting to peel away where it sticks together...

 
At May 03, 2005 4:10 pm, Blogger Chris said...

Ahh Waitrose, they sold the most AWESOME tangerine cordial there!

 
At May 06, 2005 6:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

helen - use sticky tape, that makes the wrist band stay on longer!!! Make sure you get no wrinkles and it will look good as new :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home