STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm such a tight wad!

Just been to a Virgin Vie party and I didn't buy a thing! Some of the stuff was nice but at vastly over inflated prices (well they were way beyond my reach any way!). Had fun and Sarah was there. She is walking 60km to raise money for Breakthrough cancer (her sister has had breast cancer three times) Check out the link.

I'm definately going to sponsor her but I'm thinking of trying to raise some extra for her if I can. I need a few ideas. At the moment I'm thinking of a coffee morning/cake sale maybe...

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2005 2:04 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

there's a virgin vie shop in the design outlet in York ;)

 
At April 14, 2005 4:17 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

I don't think I can aford to go in and look around there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home