STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Good day

Feeling tired and not too positive, I started the day. And you know what? It just got better and better! I feel very upbeat now because I have had such a positive day. The weather obviously helps but I can't believe how many nice things happened... Firstly the session I covered at Sprowston High went really well with some relaxed conversations, feeling needed and with some young people keen to see me back there. That's always a good sign! The Links 4 sessions are getting better and there was a prime parking space just waiting for me as I pulled up! Another positive session at Reepham High. They loved doing the large posters and concentrated on that for an hour and then we played giant snakes and ladders outside on the field in wonderful sunshine! Youth Club too went well. We had a visit from Chris and it looks like he's going to buy us some nice goodies and we also appear to have a £250 budget on the project proposal which is mega brill!

YAY! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home