STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another Thursday

The book recommended by Paul came yesterday and looks really good. I hope I have a chance to read some today.

I have started laying some vinyl tiles in our downstairs bathroom. The floor in there was mank and the tiles cost me just over £20 which I thought was resonable to just have a better floorcovering. I'm not sure I'm laying them all that well but they'll do. The tricky bit is cutting them to size, which is where I'm at now. The worst one to lay will be around the toilet base. So long as I don't chop my fingers off!

I've arranged to spend the day in Cambridge tomorrow. We're getting the train and meeting my mum at Cambridge station. We'll have a nice lunch but I'm unsure what else we'll get up to. Suggestions gratefully received.

1 Comments:

At April 07, 2005 10:42 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

oo there's a museum there I've been to twice. Forgotten what it's called. Fitzwilliam or something maybe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home