STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Wrinkles are in the eye of the beholder...

I noticed less than a week ago that I had a prominent wrinkle under my left eye. The skin around my eyes seems old and papery: it doesn't have the "bounce" that young skin has. Why has it suddenly deteriorated? I guess in many ways I'm lucky that I have good skin and that I haven't really had to complain about the ageing process. But can old age come at you by stealth? One minute radiant soft skin and the next "crypt keeper crepe"?
I have tried:

  1. intensive repair cream
  2. cooling eye gel
  3. cleansing and my usual moisturiser
  4. A Good Night's Sleep
  5. cold eye mask The wrinkle's still there. It's not welcome.

Funny. I'm now noticing how many eye creams my husband seems to have. I think I might be trying those...

5 Comments:

At March 09, 2005 12:29 am, Blogger Laura said...

Lol you're great! See it as a sign of laughter and smiles rather than old age ;)

 
At March 09, 2005 9:00 am, Blogger Helsalata said...

Yay! I have a comment on my blog! I have friends! Great to *see* you on here! I guess the wrinkles ARE inevitable...I don't suppose I have to like them do I?

 
At March 10, 2005 2:34 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

no, just embrace them!

Amused that Julian has eye creams! ;)

 
At March 10, 2005 4:31 pm, Blogger Helsalata said...

I think on the whole he gets them when he buys his skin care products by mail order. They tend to do special offers so he'll get the eye cream free when he buys the moisturiser or facial scrub.

I think I'll stop now...

 
At March 10, 2005 7:42 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

lol! In trying to find this site again I misstyped the address and got this one! http://www.fineanddandy.blogspot.com/ scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home