STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursdays are great, aren't they?

No? Well this one is OK I guess. Done some vacuuming. Need to do some more and plenty of washing. I guess you're not interested in that. Neither am I if the truth be told but it needs doing nonetheless.

Officially this morning is dedicated to study. I have a whole pile of reading to do. Feeling quite motivated atm but let's see how much I'll let other stuff get in the way...

Some thoughts going around my head atm; watched some of Dangerous Liasons last night so thinking around issues to do with that, thinking about a couple of things from the Ship of Fools.
One is about the evil that is suicide, another is "if you had your chance to do things again, would you do it differently" and another is about having a saviour complex. I've also picked up the book Fish and would like to think about the way to inject some joy into work. I have an Iain Banks book to read for pleasure but don't envisage being able to get into that for a few days.
I'm also thinking about some story writing on here; can't quite work out how it's going to work but I may give a test run to a few styles and see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home