STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Library

You know when you really cannot put off any longer something that should have been done AGES ago? Well it's a bit like that for me and the library books today. They are long overdue, I have been getting reminders through the door by the dozen and I have just been too busy (and scared of the snotty remarks to be made by the library staff!) to take them back!

Not to mention the fines!

Anyway, the Forum Library has a drop off box so I am going to be cowardly and just stick them in there.

The Red Nose Day extravaganza seemed to have gone well last night. Some of the clips that they show were incredibly moving and got me thinking. Yes of course I want to give money but actually that seems like such a cop out. "OH well, I've done my bit, I've given money" and then think no more of it until the next RND in 2007. And as I Christian, I always have the "prayer option" but I'm sorry that that seems like such a cop out as well. So In the run up to Spring Harvest I am praying that God will show me how I can help the poorest people of this world in a really PRACTICAL way.

One of many prayers going up in preparation for SH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home