STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, March 14, 2005

Green and pleasant land

Well, I got the lawn mower out and mowed the jungle that is our front lawn. T'was a good job done and I'm well pleased! :D I suppose if I do half an hour every day or so, it'll start looking good in no time. I really need to have a plan as far as bedding plants are concerned. The grass has grown over the beds at the front of the house and I'm inclined to leave them as grass to decrease the amount of weeding I have to do. I can then concentrate all my green fingered efforts to the very considerable side section of the garden. Unfortunately the side has very poor, dry soil and is subject to intense summer sun directly facing east.

It just occurred to me that I have a study day coming up this Saturday and I have to read the study pack. Maybe I should do that tonight and leave the garden designing to another day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home