STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, March 11, 2005

Fresh pineapple and a friend

Wow! Eating fresh pineapple at this time on a Friday morning- what a decadance! The taste is sweet and sharp and fresh and fruity. I love it!

Thinking about my friend Ben in HK. Got a feeling he's going through a tough time at the minute. It's really tough and I think having a faith makes it even harder if that's possible. The secular world says "If it's difficult, it isn't worth the hassle. You need something that satisfies you and satisfies you NOW!" If he weren't a Christian he would probably be going through the motions of divorce by now. He's not- now there's a triumph in itself! Trouble is that things don't just miraculously get better, it's a matter of hard work.
As I'm writing this I'm praying for Ben and his wife. Try not to give up, I pray that God will give you strength.

Strange isn't it that someone I haven't even met I consider a friend? That's the beauty of the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home