STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, March 18, 2005

Early rising

Yesterday was my birthday. You would never know as I didn't stop all day. Although throughout the day I received Happy Birthday texts which were nice! I haven't opened any of my cards or presents yet- they are all sitting on the living room table.

Thinking about call in sick to work as I started to feel really unwell. The cold symptoms that I managed to hold off for so long are upon me with a vengence. Hence the early morning start: I couldn't get back to sleep.

I managed to get done all the things I wanted to yesterday which was good; Freya's assessment questions, a talk to Chris about my hours, Links 4, Spring Harvest details, youth club, along with the usual like, cooking, picking up Poppy from school and even a bit of weeding (note to self: must buy trowel!)

It would be nice just to kick back today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home