STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Early morning, feeling rough

The title says it all I think. After feeling fluey without cold symptoms, here come the cold symptoms.
Let's face it, you name symptoms and I've got them! Lovely!
Need to crack on with my work today. Plenty to do and not much time in which to do it.

Just wondering all you experienced bloggers out there: how can you talk honestly about your feelings on your blog without offending your friends? Surely if you say "Agh! Had a phone call from Veronica tonight and I wanted to veg out in front of the TV" you'd get a whole lot of stick from Veronica? Do you write the blog hoping strangers will read it or do you have to modify what you say in order that your friends can read it?

Oh and by the way, I don't have a friend called Veronica. Well not any more I don't...

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2005 2:35 pm, Blogger sparkles said...

you just only give out the address to those you want to see it ;)

although I agree it is difficult. I'm not as open on mine as I'd sometimes like to be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home